Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I love cable.

I haven't had real cable in over 2 years. TWO YEARS!!!
I've existed on Reba and One on One reruns on the three channels that I could get with rabbit ears. Don't diss Reba!
Luckily, I'm still looking for a job here in the Heartland so I have plenty of time to work on my cable deficit.
So far today I've watched a documentary about Bigfoot, Tori & Dean, some show about how bread is made, the Sopranos, and more Tori & Dean. I am so tired! And I want some bread!
I decided to take a break from my gorgeous plasma screen ( and by "my" I mean "my parents'") to take a little hike at an old waterfall out in the country. Nature is great, but Madea's Family Reunion was coming on at 11:30 so I made it a short trip.
But the outing helped me decide that I will indeed be trying out for the US Olympic synchronized swimming team next week. I've been watching alot of QVC to train. Cross your paws!
This post was pointless...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely cannot resist "documentaries" on Bigfoot, aliens, or haunted places.

Spankye said...

i watched the bread show too. Modern Marvels, indeed. email a brother when bigfoot shit is on, you know i love that stuff! of course kel is out of town so maybe not as i would get scared and couldn't sleep.

The Ghost of Jerry Reed said...

I WATCH THE CW IF I'M STILL AWAKE AT 10 FOR FAMILY GUY RERUNS. NOW THATS DESPERATION. COULD YOU REMOVE YOUR WORD VERIFICATION FOR COMMENTS? WHERE ARE UPDATED TEDDY AND SNNY PICS?

Unknown said...

teddy pics?

Tasha said...

I love Tori and Dean! I got sucked into an all day marathon a few weekends ago.

And- you've been tagged in my blog :-)