Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I. Am. Job.

I have a teaching gig. The timeline of this holy miracle is as follows:

Wednesday: Tori- "Hey, I think I know of a school that needs an art teacher" Me-"Oh really? Let me finish this hot dog and I'll ask you more about it."
Thursday: Look up said school, decide it doesn't suck, send in resume out of complete lack of options, expecting nothing.
Friday: Get a phone call from school asking for an interview that day. Drive 2 hours, get lost, get hired.
Saturday: Find a home in said school district.
Sunday: Move
Monday: Go to OKC to complete transfer of teaching certificate
Tuesday: Begin to mould/mold young minds. Begin to receive graphic design job offers from firms I applied to in Austin. Stupid timing.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted and need a visit from my ole friend Jack Daniels. He can move in with me at this point, I have an extra room.

0 comments: